If you are not learning something new every day and every hour – you are falling behind
If you are learning a little bit – you are kind of sitting in the same spot
But to move forward, and move forward at a decent pace your really have to kick that lazy bum of yours and work hard on mastering new stuff!
1. New Stratus and Toronto MLS are 2 completely different systems and what you do in one is not reflected in the other: per say in Toronto MLS you can program up to 150 prospect searches! And you can do another 150 in New Stratus
2. Toronto MLS will be discontinued at some point, however the exact date was not released yet. So, my fellow Realtors, sign up for the course!
3. New Stratus is a real time system. Realtor.CA takes 24 to 48 hours to update. So, for the home buyers – you might be drooling all over that awesome new home while it was gone of the market 2 days ago. Just get yourself a good agent to keep your fingers on pulse of the real estate market 🙂
4. Unavailable listings in New Stratus, such as expired, sold, terminated go back to 2 years.
5. Archives for residential listings go back to 1986 and for commercial to 1999
6. The last and most important: it appears that some agents have no idea how to add and edit their listings correctly, so you have to use pretty creative search criteria to get some good results for your client. Just an example – was searching for residential-detached in York-Newmarket. 3 listings popped up for Bruce Peninsula! – Huh?
And with this being said – Happy Learning Everyone!