So, Christmas Holidays have officially started, kids are home!
2. Kitchen is a mess, entire house looks like a disaster.
3. I got chicken noodle home made soup for lunch! My daughter made it – I cleaned the pots (there was at least 600 of them)
4. My dog is not bored – happy to have his playmates all to himself, barks his head off.
5. My Instagram using abilities suck – per my son. I am getting some free classes over Christmas – bonus!!!
6. I don't have to go out in the cold to start a car – there is a fight for the keys!
7. We still did not put up the Christmas lights and this nasty inner voice tells me I will be drugged out to do it today, in spite of all the ice and ugliness.
8. We are running out of food, a week supply is gone, might need to stop by the grocery store today.
9. My son did not write a letter to Santa this year! Asking me how Santa is going to know what he wants. I am not sure what I should say.
10. We only have 2 computers at home, and my laptop is one of those and apparently I've been using it way too long and it is my daughter's turn now!
Compliments of Marina Gavrylyuk
Real Estate Agent with Sutton Group Summit Realty