Known and loved by many polish honey layered cake – this time in the shape of Little Mermaid. As many of you know, I don't take orders for the cakes anymore – no time baby! But for my favourite niece's birthday I am prepared to stay up all night 🙂
I was catching up for over a week after coming back from Montreal. This is a "beauty" of being your own boss – noone tells you what to do but then noone will jump in to help when you are taking your crazily ambitious and competetive child to meets and competitions. But anyways, we are back to normal and I've got some time to share pictures and impressions
As Long Branch is waking up after a long Christmas sleep, new properties are coming up on the market. As of today, January 6, there are 21 properties available!
2. $229000 will get you a two bedroom / 1 bathroom condo at the excellent low rise condo, backing onto the small park and steps away from Mary Curtis Park, lake, newly upgraded beaches, kiddie zone and dog park
3.$289900 will let you move into a 3 bedroom, 2 washroom co-op apartment
4. The minimum to get your family into a freehold would be $575000 – 2 bedroom bungalow. I am thinking "price of land" here, as according to photographs attached to the listing, some major renovations would be required
5. Another 2 bedroom bungalow listed at 59900, much better condition though, just a little outdated
6. 3 bedroom bungalow would cost at least $629000
7. Newly built, 2-store, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house, asking price $839000
8. Same as previous, but with 4 bathrooms – already $858000
9. And finally $1190000 – 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 40×138 lot, fully renovated and across the street from the lake!
For more details, please, contact:
Real Estate Agent with Sutton Group Summit Realty
Call or text 416-843-1515 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to book private viewing