As Long Branch is waking up after a long Christmas sleep, new properties are coming up on the market. As of today, January 6, there are 21 properties available!
2. $229000 will get you a two bedroom / 1 bathroom condo at the excellent low rise condo, backing onto the small park and steps away from Mary Curtis Park, lake, newly upgraded beaches, kiddie zone and dog park
3.$289900 will let you move into a 3 bedroom, 2 washroom co-op apartment
4. The minimum to get your family into a freehold would be $575000 – 2 bedroom bungalow. I am thinking "price of land" here, as according to photographs attached to the listing, some major renovations would be required
5. Another 2 bedroom bungalow listed at 59900, much better condition though, just a little outdated
6. 3 bedroom bungalow would cost at least $629000
7. Newly built, 2-store, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house, asking price $839000
8. Same as previous, but with 4 bathrooms – already $858000
9. And finally $1190000 – 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 40×138 lot, fully renovated and across the street from the lake!
For more details, please, contact:
Real Estate Agent with Sutton Group Summit Realty
Call or text 416-843-1515 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to book private viewing