When you are getting your home ready for sale, you'd beeter keep your eyes open for all of the competition in the area. The very worst you could do with your listing – overprice it and scare away all the potential buyers. So, what does the real estate situation look like in Long Branch?
There are quite a few interesting listings:
1. 5-bedroom bungalow, on 30×134 lot, listed at $545000, offers held till the end of next week – would be interesting to see the "sold" price
2. 2 bedroom bungalow, listed at $649900, has been on a market for 112 days! And this is with average DOM in Toronto 5-7 days. Outdated kitchen, looks like original floors, tiny lot… Could someone please, tell the owner he needs a price adjustment?
3. 1 1/2 Storey on James sold conditionally, conditions expire tomorrow – this one would be interesting to see, as it is very similar to our home and just around the corner from us. It was listed for $859 000
4. 3 bedroom, 2-storey, $869000 – no pictures, very dissappointing!
5. The rest of the houses are over a million and at this point I dont believe we will have a lot of competition.
If we could just finish the blooming renovations! Oh, well!
For more details, please, contact:
Real Estate Agent with Sutton Group Summit Realty
Call or text 416-843-1515 or e-mail email@example.com to book private viewing