Day after day we receive reports that average home price in GTA climbed over 600K/625K/650K. While prices are growing with no trend to slow down, there are still options for first time home buyers and investors.
1. Ajax – Salem and Mandrake intersection, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom – beautifully updated with modern kitchen, granite countertops, hardwood throughout main floor – asking price $369900. 6 days on the market
2. Brampton – Williams Parkway and Jordan Boulevard – lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with finished basement and additional bedroom in the basement, listed for $284900, first day on the market
3. Clarington – Boswell and King – 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom corner unit, bright and spacious, 9′ ceilings on the main floor – asking price $355000, just listed today
4. Georgina – brand new home from the builder, possession summer/fall 2016, Tarion New Home Warranty, 3 bedroom, 3 washroom, $389000
5. Milton – Harrison community – 2 bedroom, 2 washroom, attached garage, over 1000 sq feet, asking price $399900 first day on the market
6. Oshawa – Simcoe and Olive – 2 bedroom, 1 washroom, one of the largest units in the complex, completely renovated, $199000, 8 days on the market
7. Pickering – Kingston and Valley farm, 3 bedroom, 2 washroom, attached garage, finished basement, asking price $369900, 22 days on the market
8. Whitby – Country Lane and Taunton – lovely 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home with finished basement, walk out to private yard, eat-in kitchen, only $399000
And there are many more for interested buyer. Unfortunately, they come and go fast….often before they appear on Realtor.ca.
Have questions? Want to book your private VIP showings? Call Marina 416-843-1515 today.
I am easy to reach
Your Real Estate Connection:
Real Estate Agent with Sutton Group Summit Realty
RentListingService.com – Condos and Houses for rent
CondoName.com – New and Resale Condos and Towns from Developers